Andrew McKay

Default Screwfix towel radiators: absolute crap.

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:48:19 +0100, Lee Blaver
wrote:

Yep, second that, haven't had any problems with my Rothenburger pipe
bender. They are not really any more costly than the crap ones, well not
much anyway :-)

I'm going to show my ignorance a bit here, so please bear with me.....

A short time ago on this forum someone said they'd got a pipe bender
from ebay for around 20 quid and they were happy with it. Now I'm used
to seeing pipe benders in the sheds for about 45 quid, so I thought
I'd hop over to ebay.

Sure enough there are pipe benders available for 15mm/22mm for around
20 quid. Haven't bought one yet but it's on the to-do list.

Am I looking at something which I'd be better off avoiding then?

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk