Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

On 14 Jan 2006 15:40:12 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

So we'll leave the teapot dome scandle behind, for the moment.

But Jim...where was your angst then? Your outrage?

I hadn't been born yet actually.

Gunner, give up my friend. This is a purely republican
financial scandal and it will stay so, no matter how
much foot stamping and presidigitation the righties
employ.

I'm not pleased with *any* crooks in our government and
that absolutely includes crooks of whatever flavor. The
problem is that right now our present republican-dominated
government is shot full of crooks.

Do not expect me to ingest that situation without squawking
about it. I do not care about last years crooks, nor do
I care about next years crooks.

The crooks we have in office right now are plenty enough
to worry about, thank you much.

Jim

However..your blatent hypocrisy is what I enjoy pointing out. You
only worry about Republican crooks as was witnessed by your stone
silence on the subject during the 8 yrs of the Clinton
Administration..which dispite the claims of Being The Most Ethical
Administration In History..was riddled with corrupton, murder, rape,
drug dealing and usage and bribery.

Hence..I will continue to hold your feet to the fire, the instant you
blather on about Evil Republicans..yet give a pass to Evil Democrats.

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,