Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Default OT - The Cost of War

Ed Huntress wrote:
'Too bad we didn't win. Then Vietnam could have been democratic and no more
Americans would have been killed...just like Iraq.

Furthermore, the commies wouldn't have swept SE Asia, Australia, and Japan,
and then wound up putting us in a pincer with the USSR on the other side.

If we'd only listened to you guys, we wouldn't be speaking Russian today.

Who are "you guys"? Wasn't it the Democrats who got us into Vietnam?
And do the anti-war folks take any credit for the Millions of people
killed in Vietnam and Cambodia after we left?