Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Dual drill" -- opinions? experience?

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:24:30 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:28:46 -0500, the renowned "tonyp"
wrote:

Does anybody here own one? If so, is it _worth_ $140 or so? Is there an
industrial version? And who _is_ "Mansfield Power Tools"?

Like I say, it _seems_ like a good idea ...

-- TP

Mansfield Power Tools appears to be a Danish company.

http://opfind.teknologisk.dk/15177

I'm guessing here, but maybe the above abstract says something like
that it started as a school project by Mr. Steen Mandsfelt Eriksen in
'92 and now production is coming out of a factory in China.

Perhaps someone here reads Danish and can confirm or refute.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

The manufacturer appears to be "Kinpow Industry Co., Ltd."
http://kinpow.en.alibaba.com/product/50049535/50226274/Cordless_Dual_Drill.html

This site has some (not so favorable) reviews..
http://www.infomercialratings.com/product/dual_drill