Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ph17314

Default "Dual drill" -- opinions? experience?

Let the lawsuits begin!!!!!!

"tonyp" wrote in message

Saw this thing advertised on (late night) TV yesterday.

https://www.tvgoods.com/carts/dualdr...1&k=dual%20dri
ll

It's a cordless drill with a 2-chuck turret on it. It _seems_ like a good
idea: drill bit in one chuck, driver bit in the other, for instance.

Flip
from one to the other to install a bunch of woodscrews quickly, say.

I never saw such a thing before, and I wonder why they're advertising on

TV
specifically. Is this a totally new thing, or just new to the home-owner
market?

Does anybody here own one? If so, is it _worth_ $140 or so? Is there an
industrial version? And who _is_ "Mansfield Power Tools"?

Like I say, it _seems_ like a good idea ...

-- TP