Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark Blum

Default Anybody build their own bathroom vanity?

In article ,
says...
Here are some pictures of a vanity I built for our master bath a few
years ago. Designed by me with *much* guidance from SWMBO. I.e., she said
what she wanted, and I complied. :-) By the way, she loves them, and all
her girlfriends are jealous. There are numerous important details that
I'd be happy to provide if anyone has an interest.

That vanity looks great Jim, and was along the lines of what I was
thinking. I'd be interested in any of those "numerous important
details" you can think of.

One question I have is how you handled those sliding pantry-style double
drawers on the sides. Does the fact that the slides are only on one
side cause any problems with racking? Other thoughts?

Thanks,
Mark