Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Default Linux is Driving me $#@!!!! nutz!!!

Gunner wrote:

What the hell am I doing wrong???????

Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

Who knows what you're doing wrong. You may never get to the bottom of it.

I've been struggling to get a couple of brand new Winblow$ XP computers
to run fine for the better part of a year now.

I just spend a few days at Mac World.

My next computer will be a Mac. Not that I think that my computer woes
will be completely over, but at least as far as multimedia is concerned
all will be a lot easier.

Has any of you ever tried to do digital video in a PC? A major headache
at best on a PC. A lot easier on the Mac, because of full integration.

Gunner, if you don't absolutely must have a Linux box, get a Mac. Lots
of open source software available for Macs also.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com