Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Bath panel - tiled do I need access?

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:08:04 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

|Dave Fawthrop wrote:
|
| Modern magnets are wonderful. I have some 1cm dia which are N in the
| middle S round the outside (or vica verca) and nothing on the back.
|
|I'm sure I'm being really thick asking this - but why?!

They are give away items which came with a small W H Smiths white board to
stick papers onto the board. I would guess that they are that way because
it is now possible. They probably do it because it is cheaper and stronger
than N at one side of the disk and S at the other.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net