Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Bath panel - tiled do I need access?

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:44:08 GMT, "Blueyonder"
wrote:

|"Vass" wrote in message
| Would really like to continue the tiled theme throughout the bathroom,so
| was thinking of using some ply and tiling it instead of the supplied
| panel.
| The question of access to the plubing (taps and waste for bath only) come
| to mind.
|
|I've used magnets to hold my panel on. Holds nice and fast, but can be
|removed in seconds if need be.

Modern magnets are wonderful. I have some 1cm dia which are N in the
middle S round the outside (or vica verca) and nothing on the back.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net