Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Alistair J Murray

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

Doctor Drivel wrote:

[...]

It is clear these fools don't want to know how the Prius works
technically (this they can't comprehend at all) and clearly don't
want to know.

Not at all, there is some interesting engineering in there.

They also fail to see the benefits of such a car which are many and
outstrip all other cars.

There are undoubtedly some benefits in some circumstances, none of which
coincide with my car usage.

A Prius is comprehensively outperformed by my current car in nearly
every aspect of my car use, so I won't be buying one any time soon. I
do quite fancy the electric car with the genny in a trailer that someone
linked to earlier though...