Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Doctor Drivel

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

"Clive" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

Designed and built from scratch they cost no more to build.

http://www2.rgu.ac.uk/subj/search/Research/SustainableHousing/Sust-H-Design/Publications/zeroleaflet.htm

All costed.

As I read it, firstly you'd need to demolish the house you live in, then
rebuild at an additional 19.5K then add another 5.5K just to save a few
hundred pounds a year on fuel. Unless new build just not practicable and
backs up what I have already said.

You are very slow. Firstly, I said "Designed and built from scratch [eco
houses] they cost no more to build."

The figures bear that out. Also. a few hundred pounds a year saved? And
he rest as fuel keep spiralling up.

The point again....I hope it sinks in....
"Designed and built from scratch [eco houses] they cost no more to build."

Got it? Not my figures. From a reputable uni who did the R&D.