Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier

Default tiling only two walls?

I just did a little renovation in my 6X5 master bath. Below are some
pics. Sorry if they are out of order, but basically I removed all of
the wallpaper and removed all of the mirror that was surrounding the
medicine cabinet. The new medicine cabinet was wider and a little
shorter , so I made the opening to the right size. But I also have a
corner shower and the tile goes a little past the base on both walls(
you cannot see the other wall, but it is similiar). I left the original
mirror backsplash because it was still in good shape. I also changed
the highhat above the shower to a light/fan combo.
This is just to give you some ideas:

http://bathreno.photosite.com/Bathroomreno/