Posted to rec.woodworking
New Wave Dave

Default Hoo Ha - OT - Lost Treasure Found, And More

"Swingman" wrote in message
What's the best way to go about scanning those old 35mm slides? I've
got
tons of them from 40 years ago I'd like to archive.

I've got an Epson Stylus PHOTO RX600, one of those all-in-one
printer, copier, scanner, fax, [coffee maker, and electric shaver]. It
does a passable job on scans and I can trick them out somewhat with
PhotoShop. But, certainly there are more task-specific scanners that
might do a more professional job.
Get you some canned air though and remove as much of the 40 years of
dust as you can (that's where the PhotoShop comes in handy).

--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston