Alex

Default Wall falling down?

Hiya,

Firstly, apologies, you'll have to bear with me, i'm a complete novice

I've got a 3 bed semi, and upstairs the door frames are coming away from the
wall... I have done some minor investegation and the plaster has cracked
and come away, as has some of the "light brown" bricks behind that and a
very small amount of the "grey" bricks behind them. They appear to have
just become dry and crumbly and broken up...

Can anybody tell me why this has happened and suggest any ways to fix/stop
it happening again? I know you'll probably need to know more, so please
just ask.

Thanks in advance...
--
Alex