Posted to alt.home.repair

Default tiling only two walls?

I'm remodeling a bathroom with a corner (neo angle) shower. I'll be
tiling the corner shower up to the ceiling, and extending about 2
inches beyond the base.

I'm considering extending the tiling on one of those walls all the way
to the corner of the room. This would essentially provide tile on the
complete wall where the sink sits next to one side of the shower.
Anyone ever seen a bathroom done this way? Will it look odd? Would it
be better to do both walls completely? Or just end it just beyond the
shower base as I had originally planned?

Thanks for your opinions.