Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

Default What is it? XCVII

The R.H. entity posted thusly:

561. This was marked "ice auger", which I think is probably correct. It
has two cutting edges whereas most of the earth anchors that I've seen on
the web have just one, and look a little more similar to a drill, as seen
he

http://www.rackattack.com/product/62...06258&utm_id=3

That's most definitely not an ice auger, or at least it's not even
close to any ice auger I have ever seen, and I've seen quite a number
of them.

A search for "ice auger" in Google Images will show you what an ice
auger looks like... the main feature being 'threads' that go most of
the way up the shaft.