Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hellraiser

Default Door catch on Bosch Tumble Drier

"RzB" wrote in message
"powerstation" wrote in message

Peter,

Many thanks for your help - yet again!!!

Is it one of these that I need?

http://www.sparesrus.biz/ol-catlg/crs-td-door-01.htm

The either of the top two will fit, the bottom two have no handle release
like yours, it is not necessary to change it until it actually breaks it
is normal to be stiff to open.

Yes - It really is a swine to open.. Its a two hand
on the door and foot on the casing job :-)
I think I'll give my wife a jemmy to do it with!

Beware with these - the plastic tab on the handle that the spring works
against usually snaps off, resulting in a floppy handle that doesn't stay
closed! Happened to me twice in the 7 years I've had my White Knight, thank
God it's easy to change (although getting the handle, crossbar and spring to
line up when under tension is sometimes troublesome).

Hellraiser............