Adam Smith

Default What lathe must I get to duplicate this fog horn part?

In article ,
michael wrote:

Adam,

Machinery prices are really in the buyer's favor right now, new and
used. Your correct about swhopping used, with no experience you could
get bit. But if someone knowledgable was able to help you could get a
real good deal on something. Looking at the pix you posted, you'll be
well off to have a patient soul helping that as well. Where are you
located? Perhaps someone in the group is near that can assist you. I
would be glad to if you are in northern California.

Alas, I am in Boston, MA (watertown actually). I probably couldn't get
much farther from Northern CA and still be in the states :-)

-Adam