Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Rayburn efficiency?

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:44:29 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

You don't need special pans - just reasonably decent ones.

I'm glad someone else said all that, Andy!

I wouldn't want an aga type for several reasons - but none of the ones
wrongly stated above.Many people seem to think that the look is what makes
an aga/rayburn/whatever. There's far more to it than that. The style of my
present dual fuel cooker looks like a chunky aga (it's made by a daughter
company) but it doesn't perform in the same way at all.

Mary, I've always thought of you as an Aga type of person because of
all of the additional creative and inventive things that one can do
with one.

--

..andy