Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Susan

Default What is it? XCVII

Thats it - was a good show. I only remember the original, and 1969 was a
long time ago - at least in terms of how I look today v the 60s :-)

Thanks for the help.

Susan

"Carl G." wrote in message
nk.net...

"Susan" wrote in message
This may have been asked/answered before, but does anyone know or
remember

TV Game show LONG time ago that would have unusual objects and 2 wrong
and

1
correct answer were given? If you do remember the name of the show I

would
appreciate you sharing it with me :-)

Susan

Your description is similar to that of a game show called "Liar's Club",
except that in "Liar's Club" three of four celebrities provided incorrect
answers. Also, it wasn't produced a LONG time ago. It was produced in
1969, 1976, 1977, 1978, and 1988. The host in 1969 was Rod Serling.
Other
hosts were Bill Armstrong (1976-1977), Allen Ludden (1977-1978), and Eric
Boardman (1988-1989).

Carl G.