Posted to uk.d-i-y
sPoNiX

Default Connecting to a "washing machine" inlet

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:56:16 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

Now, how would I connect fixed pipework to the fixings? The outlet/inlet
is a plastic 3/4" male thread. Should I be using a 3/4" tap connector,
3/4" female iron and PTFE or something else?

I recon some of those braided hoses would work fine.

I need full bore, though, really. The entire house, hot and cold is mains
pressure. I'd prefer to do the pipework in flowed 22mm pipe.

I'm thinking something like screwfix item 52117.

I used something similar to connect up my bath taps and have had no
problems.

Ther are available withvarious fittings on the end from B&Q, plumbers
merchants etc.

sponix