Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Hughes

Default Bulb Search

Did post this previously but no luck so far.

... after taking the XMAS lights down, check them all to find that a load of
bulbs need changing, most of the push in type I have spares for, but also
have 2 very long sets of lights that use -
..... L103C 3V 0.11A 330mW E10 screw in bulbs.

I have tried Maplin, CPC, TLC etc. ..... even a bit of googling, all with
no luck .... anybody know where I can source these bulbs ... happy to buy 20
or 30 of them at a time ?

B&Q will sell them mail order but only in packs of 3 ... and this works out
very expensive.

Rick