Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default ENOUGH with the OT trash

Joseph Connors wrote:

Why do you go to the trouble of looking up a person's posting
history?

I do it myself from time to time. Sometimes it offers insights on the
poster and sometimes you find things out about them that you never
knew. Call it curious and nothing better to do at the time ;-)

Is it relevant to the topic whether he is a lurker or a
frequent poster? Are you implying that those who do not post
frequently should not feel they have a right to complain about the
FREQUENT OT postings to this group?

Anyone can complain about anything. Complain as you wish.

I'm just wondering why some
people feel the need to attack others simply voicing their views.

And I'm just wondering why some people insist on using the word
"attack". Sort of comical actually. "He attacked me! He attacked me!"
To which I say, get up you nancy-boy and quit whining ;-)

Anyhow, chill out, get a grip, post if you want, complain if you
want... but just get out of the victim mode. In any usenet group, in
addition to finding lots of great information, you'll also find a
healthy amount of off-topic ranting and sniping. Ain't it great?

Joe Barta