Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark Blum

Default Anybody build their own bathroom vanity?

I am looking to build a vanity for my bathroom and was looking for
ideas. Google searches of this group don't come up with much in the way
of past discussions, and I obviously can't search the pictures group.

I will probably build a double-sink vanity, but would be interested to
see examples for single-sink styles as well. I know I can look at
commercial vanities online for ideas, but I was wondering if anybody
here has built their own vanity for their bathroom. It would be great
if anybody had a link to pictures on their website or could post some
pictures in a.b.p.woodworking group.

Thanks,
Mark