The Natural Philosopher

Default Waterproof coating for covering inside of contiboard cabinet

Andy Hall wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:31:41 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:13:51 +0100, "Ned" wrote:

Are there any waterproof paints/coatings which I can use on Contiboard.

No, don't even think about using chipboard. Use a good grade of
exterior ply instead.

I think that this would be OK for some types of animal, but I wouldn't
want to use it for cases where there is disease risk since the
surfaces need to be regularly cleaned. I guess that a suitable
spirit based varnish would help with that problem though?

Oh - get a large sheet of galls fiber mat, a gallon of laminatiing
epoxy, and coat the ruddy thing with that.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl