Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,misc.consumers.house
Bob

Default Single stage vs. dual stage furnace

Your goal in life should be to go back to school and learn why removing one
entire system and installing two heaters and duct work systems is not cost
effective. Either that, or go back to school and learn how not to be a
troll.

"Phil Scott" wrote in message

"Todd H." wrote in message
"Phil Scott" writes:

[lots of great stuff]

HVAC contractor/ mech engineer since 1911

Whoa. Now, born in 1911 I can buy (and gospeed to ya as you
approach
the centruy mark), but being a degreed engineer since
1911...I'm
having a tougher time with comprehending since that'd put
you in the
ballpark of being 2006-1911+21= 116 years old?

Yes, I am very old... and still flat tracking too.

If so, you need to tell this young pup that he's no longer
famous!

My goal in life is to be the worlds oldest flat tracker....

lately Ive been working out at Golds Gym and have stopped
lying, now I have to beat the young women off with a
stick...its a magical combination.

Phil Scott

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/...recordid=48371

Best Regards,