Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Default Electrical problems at home related to RPC

Dang! My PC went dead. Dave, did you have something to do with it? Naw! I
forgot you can't see this.

Bob (hope I stay kilfilled) Swinney
"Robert Swinney" wrote in message news:...
Of course Iggy and Dave won't see this because thay have killfiled me but
following is what I don't like about Iggy's form of trolling:

He jury rigs something like a RPC or some sort of a welder. Then,
presto - he becomes instant ex
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:03:55 -0600, Robert Swinney
wrote:
Whatsamatta, Iggy? All those crimped connections in your RPC heating
up?
Why not go on ebay and buy a proper VFD, for say, maybe $5 ? Then you
can
post about it ad nauseum as you did about the now failed RPC. Give us a
break, already!

****s sake, Robert. You don't like Iggy. Whatever. We know. Why not
just killfile him and get on with life? Here, I'll show you how it's
done.
plonk