Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Shoreline Electronics

Default Panasonic CT27S18S - No picture, sound OK

Change these caps and the IC again ( My notes show that IC is a LA7836 NOT a
7838)

C451 220/16v
C455 100/35v

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)

"TGK" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
TV Started few months ago with extra ghosting hor.line on top 10% of
screen. Then losses screen. Resoldered most joint, replaced LA7838 vert
IC. TV back to condition before with a couple of horizontal line on top of
screen. 2 days later returned to no screen with sound/ channel ok.
How do I fix the root cause - the extra horizontal line appears on top
section of screen? OR could it be something else?
Thank you!