Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

Default The thoughtful spouse

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 03:46:57 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

My companion of many years is on travel for a couple of weeks.

She surely would like knowing that I'm getting along OK, though we
each and both seem to be reasonably competent at whatever's necessary
or useful.

So I sent her an email, thoughtful mate that I am, to comfort her:

snip

LOL. That'll get her stormin' in when she gets home.

My spouse is gone to South Africa for the week. I'm actually prepping
the mill for paint while she's out of town. She called me yesterday
at work, I told her I was buying a floor crane. She said "Yeah, with
the boys gone, you shouldn't be taking chances lifting heavy stuff." I
love that woman.

Pete Keillor