Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf

Default Cant find wood or maker.....

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:26:08 -0600, "Morris Dovey"
wrote:

Leuf (in ) said:

| I can cut 'em at a rate of about 7.5/day. You're invited to e-mail
| Morris.

Oh come on now, you're not really trying. I'm pretty sure you could do
better than that using just one hand. g

Well I figure 100 in a day, and then 2 weeks trying to avoid seeing
anything round while working up the will to do it again... but the
way my latest project has been going I'd do it just to avoid having to
look at the darn thing. Now that I've fixed the screw up from the fix
for the screw up of the original screw up it should be smooth sailing
though. Yeah right. I'm not sure how I'll manage to screw up
attaching the top and making one drawer, but I'm sure I'll manage it.
Then there's drilling pilot holes where there aint no room to get a
drill. Some good potential for ruining the whole thing right there.
Yep, tomorrow is going to be great.

-Leuf