Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine

Default Whose Porrige should have been coolest?

On 12 Jan 2006 01:36:36 -0800, "Fitz"
wrote:

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember
saying something like:

Have we been lied to all these years?

snip porridgey question

If they'd been cooked in the microwave they'd all be blisteringly hot
and remove the lining from the mouth, so it's a daft question.

If they'd been cooked in my microwave there wouldn't be anything in the
bowls because the flippin stuff always boils over.

I've gone back to the good old saucepan and hob method, which is
(including cleaning time) far quicker than playing boily-milk lottery
in the microwave.

I always use a double saucepan for mine, to prevent it from being
overcooked.

--
Frank Erskine