Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hyundai Car Deck Stuck!

wrote:
Recently I was playing my stereo in my 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe and
suddenly the cassette deck stopped working and giving me and ERR 8. It
had a cassette adapter for an iPod in the deck at the time and now it
is suck. It won't eject or play. The deck is one of the combo
CD/Cassette type decks. If anyone out there would know how to get this
tape out, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Brian

whatever you do don't force it. you will probably need to remove the
unit from the dash and open it to be able to solve this. If you aren't
experienced in this or don't feel capable, then have it done by someone
at a car audio dealer's.
-B.