Posted to rec.woodworking

Default hand saw teeth protection

AAvK wrote:
I discovered what to buy for this need, which I think very necassary,
go to swimming pool supply stores, it's called "coping", long plastic
clips used to clip down the lining of an above ground pool around
the top of the rim. It works pretty good.

This stuff does not have an adhesive on it? I once found an automotive
door edging that the installer was supposed to apply the adhesive to.
Probably why they don't sell it anymore. It worked great for me though.

Thank You Alex, I for one will be checking this out.

Tom in KY, with dozens of handsaws.