Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wireing a duct fan into a basic US 110V outlet

I am trying to pass air through a room in my basement, to try and help
circulate the air better down there. There is no wireing in the walls
and I have very basic electrical skills, but am good at following
directions.

http://www.smarthome.com/3011.html

Here is a fan I am looking out. It says it comes to be wired into a
switch, What would be involved in wireing this fan to plug into an AC
outlet. I just want it to fit into a standard US 110V outlet, so I can
plug in as needed. I searched the internet for about a month now and
can not find any information, so I am thinking either this is not
possible, very very easy (answer I am hoping for) or can not be done
(although I would think it would be very possible).

Any input would be great ... Thanks