floss floss is offline
Junior Member

Hi B,

Well, I tried your suggestions... I've made progress but I'm not there yet.
When I first connected everything up, I had no picture or sound on my TV. I then added the scart lead from my VCR port on the freeview box to the scart on the TV. This gave me all the channels on freeview through channel E1 on my TV. However the AV channel remains blank. When I switch on the DVDR it plays the DVD but there is nothing playing on the screen. I retuned my TV to see if it picks up the DVD but it did not. I was also able to 'record' from the scart channel on the DVD but I am unable to play whats recorded, just like the ordinary DVD.
What is channel E1? How can I move the cables round to record from this, or make the channels appear on the AV channel?
Any ideas?

Floss.