Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Noon-Air

Default Amana and Bryant's top of the line heatpumps?

"TURTLE" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"Rusht Limpalless" wrote in message
.. .
Installed a goodman furnace i bought off the internet myself. Install
was
easy, furnace works great and is set up perfect (had a licenced
installer
check) Saved $5k and recommend you do so as well.
Goodman is the #1 choice of builders and this was an extra laying
around a
job site.

You saved $5K???

We don't install gas, but we don't even charge $5K for an oil furnace.

I'm all for saving money. Hopefully you won't have any problems with
it...

This is Turtle.

WOW $5K for just a gas furnace ? Hey what part of the Country are they
getting that for I'm Moving my business there.

TURTLE

For him to be bragging about saving 5K like that, he must have gotten some
serious gratuitous sex in the process.