Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Al Bundy

Default unvented wall mounted gas space heater

wrote:
In misc.consumers.house Al Bundy wrote:
Those unvented heaters stink, literally. It will often smell like you
are using a kerosene heater. That smell is unburned gasses. They may be
legal and meet some standard somewhere, but they are bad news for your
health. Your family will suffer headeaches and breathing problems at
the least. It just ain't worth the headache!

You don't have a gas stove, do you?

No I don't. I have an electric stove and gas fired hot water heat. I
also own part of three natural gas wells in Caddo County and would be
glad to sell all I can for $12/000 to anyone using vented or unvented.