Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:37:12 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:50:04 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

The K Street Project was orchestrated by Tom DeLay, which Gunner knows
perfectly well.

What do you suppose he's smoking?

Actually..I had no idea what the K Street project is/was. But it
sounds like the normal pork project Dems are well known for. Like the
L.A. Subway....

This was a modest little project by DeLay and company to undermine

democracy
for fun and profit.

They made a lot of progress before the law caught up with them.

laugh laugh laugh

Get it in while you can, Gunner. It's not looking good for the neocons.

The "neocons" are not the whole of conservatives. Or are you claiming
that the Democratic Party is entirely Marxist? They arent you
know..only a bunch of them are Marxists.

That's true about the neocons. Arguably, they aren't conservatives at all.
But they make up the core of the administration. I'm not sure about the RNC
leadership as a whole.

It's the neocons, however, who are prompting such reactions as those polls
we were looking at over the last few days. And it's the traditional
conservatives who are most disgusted.

FWIW, Gingrich is no neocon. Brooks (since we've been quoting him) only has
neocon sympathies, but is not a neocon himself. Cheney, Rumsfeld, and
Wolfowitz are the core neocons -- warmongers with no respect for democracy
and no concern about fiscal deficits, who really want BIGGER government, as
long as it supports their militaristic/authoritarian goals.

--
Ed Huntress