Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buying second-hand PVCu french doors

Occasionally this can work: I'll give you 150 if the BCO passes them.
If not, you'll get them returned, no charge. If they know theres no
other buyer, and know who you are, they often say mumble mumble, well
ok then.

NT

I've decided not to go for them now. It's too far in the future - only
just
putting plans into building control. They are on ebay, and I'm no
longer
the highest bidder so I'm out. I would always have had a slight worry
about
them. I sent a note to BC, who said if I could "show" that the U values
were
up to regs, I could use them. I may have been able to come to a
compromise,
but as I said, its all too far into the future.
Simon.