Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul

Default Koi Pond Construction

Kev wrote:
There is probabley a better group somewhere but I might aswell start
here.
I want to build quite a large pond, about 25ftx25ft which is 2 or 3
times the size of even a normal large pond. I am going to build this
abroad where I have plenty of space and construction costs are not an
issue.
As it is going to be larger than average and if I keep the stocking
level the same ie a much lower density, can I assume that I can get
away with a proportionately smaller filter. Could I get away with 5
bottom drains or would I need more.
As I said, I will have a reduced stocking level because of the
increased size.

Kevin

Try rec.ponds plenty of koi pond building knowledge there

Paul