Posted to alt.home.repair
Wayne Boatwright

Default sink depth?

On Mon 09 Jan 2006 07:33:55p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Jeff?

Interesting comments about sinks .... I measured and I can use about any
depth sink. I like the idea of the drains in the back. My carpenter
thinks we should go with stainless steel, but my wife wanted a cast iron
sink. It looks to me that stainless might hold up better, although they
scratch up fast.

Jeff

Over the years I've had several of both. I will never own another stainless
steel sink. A royal PITA.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Remove all "xxx's" from address to e-mail directly.