Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA

Default Zenith Vertical Deflection Problems

Usually caused by electrolytic capacitors in the scan amplifiers, and power
supply that are failing over time. As they age, they can become thermo
sensitive. With proper troubleshooting and with the proper experience, the
set can be serviced.

--

JANA
_____

"The Smoker King" wrote in message

Hello

I have a Zenith TV. Model ZB2771h. The picture takes up only about
half of the screen now, and it has gotten worse over time. I noticed
before that as the TV warmed up, it grew from about 1/3 of the screen
to about 2/3 of the screen. I have replaced the capacitors around
IC2100, but it did not change anything. I did find one bad capacitor.

Also. I can not find a schematic anywhere online. Any ideas?

Does anyone have any ideas as to what else I should do.

Thank You

The Smoker King

--
The Smoker King