Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:50:04 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

The K Street Project was orchestrated by Tom DeLay, which Gunner
knows perfectly well.

What do you suppose he's smoking?

Actually..I had no idea what the K Street project is/was. But it
sounds like the normal pork project Dems are well known for. Like the
L.A. Subway....

This was a modest little project by DeLay and company to undermine
democracy for fun and profit.

They made a lot of progress before the law caught up with them.

laugh laugh laugh

Get it in while you can, Gunner. It's not looking good for the
neocons.

There was a 54 seat shift in the election after the "Republican Revolution"
of the 90's.
Given that they actually gained seats in the last mid term it defies any
logic that they wouldn't suffer substantial losses in the 2006 mid term
elections. When Gingrich says there is trouble in River City, he says so
with the foreknowledge of a former Speaker who went through something
similar. Gunner ought to pay attention.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.