Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Tamper proof

Default Linux is Driving me $#@!!!! nutz!!!

Davebt wrote:

[total snip!}

When I had a dual booting system - Win98 and Suse 9.0Pro, the Suse
installation found all my ethernet home network, and my win partitions (the
latter with a little editing of fstab). Then I upgraded to 9.1, and it
couldn't find the network at all! Nor did 9.2, and now 10.0 says - "what
network?"!

I think this is backwards forgetfulness, not backwards compatability!

Dave (UK)

Just the opposite here with SuSE. I've had it since 7.3 and dual-booted
until 9.0 and it *never* had any problem setting up and seeing my home
network. Then with 9.2 I completely erased M$' crapware off my system and am
100% Linux, now up to 9.3 and still the same.
--
Ragheads - worthless pig **** eaters..
Illegal aliens - just as worthless as ragheads.