Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Zenith Vertical Deflection Problems

Hello,
Are the black spaces above and below the visible screen parallel? If
they look keystone, you may have a bad deflection yoke. Also, what is
the actual service model number and manufacture date on the set? With
this info [white sticker on back of set], I can check history on the
chassis and get back to you.
friend

The Smoker King wrote:
Hello

I have a Zenith TV. Model ZB2771h. The picture takes up only about
half of the screen now, and it has gotten worse over time. I noticed
before that as the TV warmed up, it grew from about 1/3 of the screen
to about 2/3 of the screen. I have replaced the capacitors around
IC2100, but it did not change anything. I did find one bad capacitor.

Also. I can not find a schematic anywhere online. Any ideas?

Does anyone have any ideas as to what else I should do.

Thank You

The Smoker King

--
The Smoker King