michael

Default OT= Slouching Toward Servitude

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:46:44 GMT, SBaer
wrote:

What does any of this have to do with metalworking. Or is it just that
there are are lot of bitter old guys who follow this newsgroup.

Bitter? How so? That I posted an interesting article thats pretty
right on the money, that helps explain a lot of the illegal emigrant
situation that we all have to live with everyday, including may fiscal
problems that many states have to face up to?

If I posted an article about how the economy is suffering, and how
manufacturing is in the toilet.. it would have many of the same roots
as what this article pointed out.

A heads up is bitter?

Get a grip and a life. Get out a bit more. Travel the Southwest.
Esa es no problemo, da nada Senior G

Gunner

Besides, Gunner had the courtesy to put "OT" in the subject line. That means, in case
you are not aware, OFF TOPIC. Don't read OT posts if'n ya don't wanna. I can be kinda
lame at times, and even I know that.g

michael

born in California (note the spelling, no Ks in it) and fluent in the American
language. und ein bischen Deutsch, um poquito Espanol