Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hot water booster

Like most of us, I have the skills to do most plumbing jobs, just lack
the knowledge of the system. Can anybody advise me the best way to add
a booster pump to my hot water system? I know I need a flange to
prevent ingress of air, and I need a prv to protect my shower pump
(integral), and I know where I will be able to fit the pump. This is
where it gets tricky! Most of the pumps I'm looking at have 4 ends to
them, but some have 2. I will be fitting it above my tank and I
haven't got a clue which pipes I should be hooking this up to. HELP!