Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default Charlie Self's newsletter

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"Lee Michaels" wrote

"Lee Gordon" wrote

When I bookmarked it earlier today it showed up as "Charlie's
Woodworking Info".

That's what you get when you bookmark
http://charlieswoodinfo.blogspot.com/ .
But when you bookmark www.charlieselfonline.com you get "Home."

Lee

I tried it a couple of minutes ago and got
http://www.charlieselfonline.com/

At the bottom of the page there was A New Twist For Woodworkers,

OK, I got it now. When you bookmark, etc. You were correct. I bookmarked
the blogspot URL.

How many URL's do you have Charlie? We are going to need a scorecard to
keep track.

Not that I am complaining or anything. Your contributions are much
appreciated.

At the moment, two. I won't add more than a single woodworking URL after
this, and may well just stick with what I've got. It depends, and not on the
diaper.

I should be pretty well covered with the woodworking URLs for now, with one
mostly for shorts (blog), and the web site for longer material. There may be
some crossfeed there, too, but I'm going to try to not use the same material
in both.

I am thinking about one next year on digital photography--not a how to, but
a batch of my photos for sale, mostly on cars, mostly old like some of those
on my web site. That's going to be in a formative stage until I get at least
15 more cars in the line-up, and until I get some better shots of a few of
the current ones.