Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default OT - The Cost of War

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:33:04 -0500, "tonyp"

How much did we pay the Katrina "survivors" so far? It may be cheaper
to simpy pay the Iraqis to take the Katrina "poor"

Gunner

My latest argument has been for "Slave Reparation". I argue that all
African descendants SHOULD receive the $20,000 amount targeted. The cash
must be taxed as income. It would be the most wonderful thing to ever
happen to the economy! Every dollar pumped into each local economy
circulates seven times and is taxed each time. I think it would be a net
gain for the treasury and it would mark the end of racism, welfare, ADC,
foodstamps, section 8 housing, and a billion other gov. programs. Mortgage
the farm and buy stock in the companies that will suck-up this windfall.
It's not just a black thing, if you put this cash into any demographic like
"people with brown eyes", it would have the same effect.