Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Harbor Freight does it again...

On 9 Jan 2006 19:45:27 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

I really had no intention of going over $450 with shipping, and was
thinking that a used machine from eBay was my best shot, but now I
wonder if I should save up some more and as a result have to wait a
while, or continue to look for a used(cheap) one so I can get started
on my projects which are way overdue. Anything approaching 200lbs would
have to be broken down and carried up a lot of stairs by one person,
piece by piece and then put back together. Is this plausible with
something like the Grizzly G0463?

Probably, but I'll bet it would go better/safer with two people to
haul the heavy cast parts up unless you could properly and safely rig
a hoist for it.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming